Ar gael o 8.30yb i 6yh Dydd Llun i Ddydd Gwener, mae gan ein clercod gyfrifoldeb i gefnogi’n haelodau. Gellir cyfeirio unrhyw ymholiadau ynglŷn â Chwnsler at unrhyw aelod o’r tîm clercio a fydd yn hapus i’ch cynorthwyo.
I weld Chambers Privacy Notice clic yma.
Ffoniwch y clercod ar 029 2038 2731 neu e-bostiwch email@example.com. Neu, cliciwch ar y dolenni isod i gael mwy o wybodaeth am ein tîm clercio:
All our Barristers are regulated by the Bar Standards Board (“the BSB”).
The BSB brought new transparency rules into force as of 1 July 2019, following the Competition and Markets Authority’s (CMA’s) recommendation in December 2016 that the legal regulators deliver a step change in transparency standards to help consumers understand the price and service they will receive, what redress is available and the regulatory status of their provider.
The mandatory rules state that we must:
State that professional, licensed access and/or lay clients (as appropriate) may contact us to obtain a quotation for legal services
‣ You can contact us in chambers to obtain a quote.
Provide contact details.
‣ You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 02920382731 or write to us at 9 Park Place, Cardiff, CF10 3DP.
State chambers’ most commonly used pricing models for legal services.
‣ At 9 Park Place this is usually a fixed fee or hourly rate, depending on the nature of your enquiry. Please contact our clerks to find out more.
State the areas of practice and provide a description of chambers’ most commonly provides legal services.
‣ You can find our practice areas and a description of exactly the services we provide on our home pages at www.9parkplace.co.uk.
Provide information about the factors which might influence the timescales of chambers’ most commonly provided legal services.
‣ When our barristers are instructed to provide advisory work, their clerk will usually agree a timescale at the same time the fee is agreed and will keep you informed if that changes for any reason, for example, this could be due to the client not providing timely and complete instructions; illness; or urgent court work on another matter;
‣ When our barristers are instructed to provide services regarding litigation - timescales will usually depend on similar factors mentioned with regard to advisory work, plus response times of the court; the opponent; and any other third parties directly involved in the litigation, such as expert witnesses for example.
Display information about the complaints procedure, any right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman (LeO), how to complain to the LeO, and any time limits for making a complaint;
‣ Clickhere http://www.9parkplace.co.uk/downloads/9_PP_Complaints_Procedure_Public_Document.pdf for a copy of our Complaint’s Procedure.
Please see link to decision data on the Legal Ombudsman’s website;
and you are able to view the Barristers’ Register page on the BSB Website by clicking on this link.
Additional transparency rules for Public Access work
There are also additional transparency rules for those undertaking public access work - please click on the link to see our barristers accept public access instructions http://www.9parkplace.co.uk/public-access/.
For more guidance as to what this means, you can also see the Public Access Guidance for Lay Clients on the BSB’s website.
Given that we provide these services; you should be made aware that the same transparency notices as our usual services apply.
• Almost all our fees include VAT. Please contact us (email@example.com) to find out if this applies to your matter.
• Any additional costs will be identified to you for your agreement; and explained what they are for before they are incurred. We invite you to contact us on 02920382731 to find out more information.
[A copy of this information can be made available in hard copy format on request.]
2 dyddiau ago
5 dyddiau ago